Friday 4 October 2024

Oh dear...

Remember those cycling goals for 2024?

  1. Complete 2,000 miles distance
  2. Complete 56,000 feet of elevation
  3. Record an annual Eddington of 16 miles (requiring 16 days of 16+ miles)
  4. Increase lifetime Eddington from 40 miles to 43 (requiring eight days of 43+ miles)

Here's an update after nine months (and three days):

Cycling stats against targets

I've already met goals three and four, as reported last month. But it's goals one and two I have to worry about. I'm still just about ahead on goal two but I've fallen behind on goal one, a side-effect of the declining weather and having been away from home (and hence bikes) a lot lately.

Bottom line? There's still a chance on goal two, just. I think goal one is going to be very hard. I'm not giving up, but...

No comments:

Post a Comment