Thursday, 1 October 2026

The wheels have come off

Here's the quarterly update of progress against annual cycling goals which, slightly revised because of this, are now:

  1. Complete 1,750 miles distance
  2. Complete 54,500 feet of elevation
  3. Record an annual Eddington of 17 miles (requiring 17 days of 17+ miles)
  4. Increase lifetime Eddington from 45 miles to 47 (requiring two days of 47+ miles)

Sit-rep after Q3:

So the wheels have fallen off, basically. I've gone from being more or less on track across the board to being significantly behind on everything. There are reasons, but they're mostly personal and not for a cycling blog. As it stands, I think the only goal I have a chance (slim) of hitting is the 17 mile annual Eddington. A shame but, in the grand scheme of things, not that important.

See you in three months for another update. I know, I spoil you...

No comments:

Post a Comment